Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn and Halloween In Copenhagen

Denmark is really pretty during Autumn as the trees change colors. I took the pictures around our neighborhood during the walks we take with Lucas.

To celebrate Halloween we took a day off to visit Tivoli, a famous park in Copenhagen.  They had some rides for little ones:

The had Halloween decorations all over:
Lucas had his first cotton candy:
Looking at pumpkins:
More rides:
On Halloween day was just Lucas & I,  Robert was out of town because of work. I took Lucas in the afternoon to the mall for kids Halloween activities, but at night I was totally unprepared as they told me Danes really didn't celebrate Halloween... well several groups of kids came into our door  with costumes and asking for candy and I had none =(

2 comments:

  1. The pirate costume is so cute! The fall colors are so beautiful. I miss having a fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that I took the pictures before last week as a wind storm came and now most of the trees are naked =/

    ReplyDelete