Hi, we arrived safe after a hectic week of packing and moving. The flight per se was OK but just getting in and out was such a big task. We checked in 10 pieces of luggage and brought 4 carry ons... What a nightmare, we had some help at the airport, but it was more complicated when we got to the rental car place that only had little luggage carts... Oxy rented a Minivan for us and everything fitted. It was good (in my opinion...) that Boone couldn't come with us because his kennel is quite big.
Boone arrived safe yesterday and he's already in a "dogcare" in River Oaks. He's in good hands.
My biggest concern right now is daycare. The ones that we have seen and loved are on waiting list for 2010... I'm starting to get concerned... I don't want to leave Lucas in a place I don't like =*(
We have been shopping almost everyday... the first thing was food and diapers for Lucas, then winter clothes for him. He had a couple of pieces that Alejandra gave him, all that he had was Summer clothes.
Tomorrow more daycare hunting... wish us luck!!!
I miss Argentina, and how convenient it was for us, especially for a working Mom like me...
Oh no....I can't imagine your frustration right now. I guess Oxy will just have to wait until you find the right daycare, right?!!! Let me know what places you like/dislike, so I can keep for future reference.
ReplyDelete