Thursday, February 19, 2009

daycare nightmare...

I have called at least 20 places for daycare... they either full, take older children or they don't return calls... I'm so frustrated...


We visited a place yesterday that was OK... just OK... how do you feel about leaving your baby in a place that is just OK???? it may be our only choice... tomorrow I will visit the daycare where Intisar keeps her baby.

He llamado por lo menos a 20 guarderias, ya estan llenas, o solo aceptan ninos mas grandes o no devuelven las llamadas... estoy a punto de desesperarme... 

Ayer fuimos a una guarderia que esta mas o menos... sera esa nuestra unica opcion??

Read and post comments

2 comments:

  1. Intisar is still with Oxy and she has a baby, that is news, wow! I hope you can find something good for Lucas, leaving your child at daycare is VERY stressful, unless you have full confidence in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Intisar is here in Houston and now her husband works for Oxy also. How is life in India? Lucas is still with a Nanny =/

    ReplyDelete