I'm in my 35 week. 5 weeks more to go. It's becoming more difficult to sleep or sit in the same position for a while. My hips and back hurt in the mornings. I'm doing some yoga and Robert is giving me back massages, that helps a lot. Prenatal classes are going OK and after this week I'll have a weekly baby monitoring appointment where they record the baby's heart rate, position and movement. And I will also have a weekly appointment where the midwife will check the effacing , dropping, etc.
Finally we could not get the apartment in the same tower as Lisa and Alejandra. We looked another one, close to the office also, smaller than the one we're right now, less nicer. But the important thing right now is to be close to the baby when I get back to work. Hopefully we will sign the lease contract in the next days and we can move. We cannot wait of put all the nursery together, all my nesting desires are being supressed =(
We haven't received the baby shipment from the US. It shouldn't surprise me, everything in this country takes longer than expected.
I guess Robert had a little bit of nesting on him this weekend and he's putting the hospital bag together. That was really sweet of him, he even picked my clothes to come back home from the hospital.
Estoy en la semana 35, 5 semanas mas. Es cada vez mas dificil dormir o sentarse en la misma posicion por un rato. Me duelen los huesitos de las caderas y la espalda. Estoy haciendo algo de yoga y Robert me hace masajes, eso de verdad ayuda. Las clases prenatales van bien y despues de esta semana voy a tener una cita semanal de monitoreo del bebe donde miden los latidos del corazon, movimientos y posicion.Tambien empiezo los controles semanales con la partera donde miden la dilatacion, si la pancita ha bajado, etc.
Finalmente no pudimos tener el apartamento que queriamos en la misma torre que Lisa & Alejandra. Miramos otro, tambien cerquita de la oficina, pero es mas pequeno que el tenemos ahorita, es menos bonito. Pero lo mas importante es estar cerca del bebe cuando yo vuelva al trabajo. Esperamos firmar el contrato de arrendamiento esta semana y mudarnos pronto. No podemos esperar a tener el cuartito del bebe listo.
Tampoco hemos recibido las cosas del bebe que vienen de USA, no deberia sorprenderme, todo en este pais se demora tanto!!!
Robert estuvo hoy alistando la maleta de llevar al hospital. Mas tierno, hasta me escogio la ropa con la que voy a salir del hospital.
I am sorry about the baby shipment. That sucks. But it will come in time. Good luck with the apartment! I hope you get it. Also, that is so sweet of Robert to pack your hospital bag!!
ReplyDelete