Heres the latest video of Lucas making it happen. He is a large dude for his age so the doctor says. His big noggin is 2.5 weeks ahead of schedule on size which means that he has Alexandras brain capacity. His Femur is much larger than average for his age as well. This could mean he is a caveman. For sure he is living in a cave right now but his limbs and head are pretty big.
Alexandra is happy is growing big and healthy but she is afraid that he will be too big to come out. So am I. But he looks healthy and he is really strong moving around and switching sides all the time. He moves around so much it makes Alexandra really discomfy. we go on walks now and Alexandra gets really uncomfy when she walks because he is so big. Her back is hurting quite a bit too so I have to give her back rubs quite a bit. So far Lucas is estimated to be 5lbs. I am guessing he will be 8lbs at least by the time he shows up. Alexandra doesnt want him to grow too much more. She is worried.
Anyway Lucas is all systems go. Just 7 weeks or so and we will have our little guy.
Lukitas está divino, no había visto las ecos de mi sobrino y me ha causado muchísima emoción verlo.
ReplyDeleteWow, nice and healthy for sure! ...I will keep my fingers crossed for Lucas to maintain at less than 8 pounds.
ReplyDeleteHe looks healthy!! One the positive side, if he's big enough maybe he'll come early and you won't have to be pregnant as long :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kasie, how is your moving going? Lisa told me you're already on the go, first stopping in Canada? Good Luck with the move, cannot wait to hear all the adventures in Thailand.
ReplyDeleteHey Alex - Things are moving quickly. We have the cars and boat up for sale and hopefully this week we'll have the house for sale too. The Land Rover will have yet another owner :) We're planning to leave June 12. Too bad you couldn't get in the same building as Lisa, but at least you'll be close to the baby once you go back. That's what's important. Talk to you later, Katie
ReplyDeleteHi Katie, good luck in Thailand. I'm sure you will have a good time, and will visit amazing places. It sounds like a great assignment. Did you sell the cars and the house already. Hugs and let us know how you're doing. A
ReplyDeleteWe've sold my car and the boat, but the house and the Land Rover are still for sale. We're leaving on Thursday, so hopefully we'll be able to sell the Rover. I'm glad you've past the full term mark and Lucas is ready to go. I don't know if you heard JaRae had her baby on Sunday, June 1. I'm going to go by and see her before I leave. Hopefully I'll be able to see Tania's baby too!! Talk to you later
ReplyDelete