Fastelavn is an old Danish tradition celebrated seven weeks before Eastern. At the daycare, the celebration included the traditional "Slaa Katten af Toenden" or hit the cat in the barrel. In the old old days they used to put a black cat in a barrel and the kits would hit the barrel, something related to getting rid of bad spirits. Nowadays, it's more like a "pinata", with a cat painted outside the barrel.
Lucas went as Spiderman to the daycare celebration, he was mesmerized to see his face with a mask in the mirror, he would look and laugh but couldn't stand it more than 5 seconds.
And to the celebration organized by our employer he repeated as a Bee.
There was some crafts making... not a good idea as Lucas wanted to eat the confetti and choked with one.
Then a magician show but Lucas was totally scared of the bunny.





Haha great pictures. What you say makes me laugh - he cracks me up. Lucas looks handsome in his costumes. So cute. =) He must have scared you when he choked. =(
ReplyDeleteYea! Another Spiderman! I think I would be scared of that rabbit at my age. How cool to be part of different traditions!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute in the Superman costume and the Bee!!!
ReplyDeleteRobert remained calm but I started panicking a little bit, Robert go the piece out by hitting his back and pushing.
ReplyDeletegood job Robert! Phew! Poor little guy. I am glad he is ok. Someone told me the rule is: nothing small than a quarter.
ReplyDelete