Friday, December 12, 2008

Madonna & Lucas

We went to the Madonna concert. I loved it, I'm a bigger fan now. She is a great entertainer, loved her dancers and show. My favorite moments:  when she sang "Don't cry for me Argentina" just because of the crowd went nuts, and when she sang "Give it 2 me". I love that song. She was on the news the whole time she was here. She even met with the President Cristina Kirshner. Also her dancers hit the night clubs after the concerts and they were on the news too.

 

 

12 05 08_072212 05 08_0730

On the other hand, Lucas started sleeping through the night. But it hasn't been consistent. I am the one that still wakes up during the night. Also we started solids, so far only rice cereal. He doesn't have a good technique yet and keeps pushing the food out with his little tongue.

 

 

Read and post comments

No comments:

Post a Comment