Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Just our luck!!! coming to Houston for shopping and Ike is hitting the ground tonight. We're staying with the Catchings in Katy. The airport is closed, we were supposed to fly out tomorrow... hmmm I wonder when we will be able to fly to BsAs. I'm a little nervous... For Robert this is part of the adventure. He's outside BBQ-ing with Chuck before the rain starts.

 

Nuestra suerte!!!! venimos a Houston de compras y el huracan Ike viene esta noche. Estamos con los Catchings en Katy, un suburbio en las afueras de Houston. El aeropuerto esta cerrado, ibanos a volar manana a Buenos Aries. Todavia no sabemos cuando podremos viajar. Yo estoy nerviosa, para Robert todo es parte de la aventura. El esta en el patio con Chuck haciendo un asadito antes que empiece a llover.

Read and post comments

3 comments:

  1. hi Alex- I hope you guys stay safe. We can't leave BsAs tonight like we were supossed to b/c of Ike. Sunday night is the earliest flight out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe and I hope you all are able to get in and out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you back yet? I know it took awhile for the aiports to get clear.

    ReplyDelete