Hello,
We're now 24 weeks pregnant. I feel our baby kicking all the time, and I enjoy it, I guess it's a way to know that he's is OK. He loves sweets, everytime I eat something sweet he wakes up and starts moving around. Also one week ago, for the first time I saw the bumps in my belly when he's moving. I cannot wait to show Robert.
Robert is in Houston right now, he will come home tomorrow. It's the first time he leaves for so long since we're in Argentina. I don't like being here by myself, we live in an old apartment and the former owner, an old lady, died in here... well that doesn't mean anything but when I'm by myself at night and I hear a noise, I feel a little bit scared, nothing bad.
We decided to have a 3D sonogram, just because the pictures taken in the last sonogram were so lame... just body parts. There is not even one that you can tell it's a baby. So dissapointing.
Hola, ya vamos en la semana 24 del embarazo. Nuestro bebe esta pateando todo el tiempo, y me gusta mucho porque asi se que el esta bien. A Lucas le encanta el dulce, cada vez que como algo dulce, se despierta y empieza a moverse. Desde hace una semana puedo ver la pancita moverse, ya Lucas tiene suficiente fuerza para empujar la piel de la pancita y hacer bultitos.
Robert esta en Houston, vuelve mañana. Es la primera vez que se va por tantos dias desde que estamos en Argentina. No me gusta quedarme sola. El apartamento es viejo, y la antigua dueña, una viejita, se murio aqui. Me da un poquito de susto cuando estoy sola y hay ruidos en la noche.
Creo que nos haremos la ecografia en 3D proximamente, sobretodo porque la ultima ecografia fue tan mala, solo salen partecitas del cuerpo sueltas, en ninguna parece un bebe. Nos dio tanto mal genio!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment